Position: Administrative Assistant
Department: Human Resource
Division: Employee Relations
Salary: R201 756 – R276 744 per annum (plus benefits)
- Perform typing duties to ensure that correspondence is typed and sent out timeously
- Provide secretariat services so that resolutions taken are formally recorded
- Handle queries and complaints from employees in order to maintain a sound working relationship
- Maintain filing system to ensure that documents are filed correctly
- Control stationary in order to ensure stationary levels are maintained
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained to ensure that equipment is always in working order
- Perform general office duties in order to assist with the efficient running of the division
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 2 years’ experience
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Administrative Assistant|Clerks
: Employee Relations Division Full-timeTravel: No
: 07-Feb-2020, 9:30:43 AM