Bursary Scheme : 2020 Academic Year. The Limpopo Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism is committed to supporting education and addressing the skills gaps by offering bursaries in the field of studies relevant to the core function of the department.
Call For Bursary Applications
The bursary scheme is for students who wish to study on a full time basis and priority is given to the following fields of studies:
- ND: Nature Conservation,
- BSc in Environmental Sciences / Environmental Management,
- BSc Hons/Masters in Botany,
- BSc Hons/Masters in Aquatic/Terrestrial Ecology,
- LLB with Environmental Law as major course,
- BCom/ND: Tourism Management,
- ND: Eco Tourism,
- ND: Food operations Management,
- BTech Tourism Management, Bachelor/ND: Industrial Engineering,
- ND/BEng Chemical/ Physical/Process Metallurgy,
- Bachelor/ND Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering,
- Bachelor Local Economic Development & BCom/ND in Business Management/ Entrepreneurship
The bursary covers Registration & Tuition fees, Accommodation and Meals.
To be considered for bursary, a student must obtain the minimum requirements of admission to Bachelor’s degree.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: This opportunity is meant for students from Limpopo Province only, especially those who are from previously disadvantaged rural areas.
Closing date for applications is: 20th December 2019
The application forms should be accompanied by certified copies of the following:
- South African ID
- Grade 12 certificate or Grade 12 mid-year results (if currently in Grade 12)
- Academic Record
- Acceptance letter from reputable tertiary institution in South Africa
- Proof of income of parents/guardian
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, December 20, 2019The upcoming date less then 1 day.Article Category: Bursaries 2020Company Offering the Opportunity: LEDETOpportunity available in: Eastern Cape / Free State / Gauteng / KwaZulu-Natal / Limpopo / Mpumalanga / North West / Northern Cape / Western CapeTags: bursaryfundingstudyuniversityLEDET