Call center / BPO / GBS, – CBD
Stipend : R4000 – R5000 per month
A well-established retail company is looking for Call Center Agents for 12 month Call Center Professional Training (NQF Level 2).
Other Learnership like this one click here
•You will be responsible for responding to a targeted number of calls with precision within a specified time frame, thus meeting established service standards.
•Meet customer expectations with knowledge, professionalism and decency to ensure a one-touch solution
•Maintain a Clubcard database by handling information carefully.
•Calculate Clubcard points with precision
•Assist customers online with application related inquiries
•Complete daily productivity reports in Microsoft Excel for all outgoing jobs
•You will be responsible for being the first port of call for customers dealing with their inquiries.
•You will be involved in capturing personalized data as well as updating customer information.
•You must have a matrix or equivalent
•You should be able to write 20 to 30 wpm accurately
•You must be able to speak clearly and communicate well in English
•Proof of recent disability if you are disabled (doctor’s letter, etc.)
•You should be able to come and go from work every day, including Saturdays
•He / she must not have followed an apprenticeship training similar or superior to NQF2 before.
Behavioral skills and personality traits
•Competent, motivated, honesty, honesty, friendliness
•The ability to be friendly and courteous, even when you are tired or stressed.
•Ability to correctly follow procedures.
The call center manages incoming and outgoing calls. Call center representatives are the people who answer and request calls. Their responsibility is to respond to customer calls to receive their inquiries, respond to questions and inquiries, resolve issues, provide information, and handle complaints related to the organization’s products or services. Additionally, officers are responsible for making outside calls to schedule appointments and collect survey data.
Reference Number: ECHEALTH-EMS / 03 / 07 / 2020
The Eastern Cape Department of Health is implementing Learnership and Developmental Programmes targeting the youth of our communities to capacitate and upskill community beneficiaries decrease the unemployment rate in the province. The Department has 50 EMS Call Centre Learnership opportunities over a period of 12 months
The consideration for the learnership will be the youth who possess Grade 12 certificate
- 1. Certified copy (current and not older than three months) of Grade 12 (Matric) certificate or equivalent qualification with Maths / Maths Literacy and Biology / Life Sciences
- Certified Copy of Identity document (RSA) – current and not older than three months. (If a South African Identity card is used copies must be for both sides.)
- CV / Personal profile
- Z83 form filled (obtainable from any Public Service Department office or facility)
- Proof of residence as per the catchment area one has applied for,
- All copies must be certified and certification date not to be more than three months old.
- The EC Department of Health is committed to ensuring inclusivity, equity and fairness.
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z 83 form
- No late and incomplete applications will be considered
- Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only
- If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date of the advert, regard your application as unsuccessful
- Monthly stipend is at R5000 per learner.
Depending on the capital requirements of the company, preference will be given to people with disabilities.
If you meet all of the above conditions, please click on the application link below and attach your CV and documents
Other opportunity : Route Management Internship