Apply for the Capitec Bank Vacancies August 2020. Capitec Bank, South Africa’s fastest-growing retail bank, wants 15 exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP). This opportunity is available for graduates across 31 different disciplines. Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of their employment equity goals. Read more about the Capitec Bank Vacancies August.
Capitec Bank Vacancies August
Help others find a better way to bank and join our Graduate Development Programme. You will get a 360 view of our business and find out how we are quietly going about making banking simpler and better. A Capitec Bank person questions convention. We believe by helping people better manage their financial lives, we are playing a part in the banking revolution.
Once appointed to the GDP, you’ll be a part of a rotational programme that will give you exposure to different parts of the organisation, within retail and/or business banking. After successfully completing the programme, you will be placed within one of the following departments in Capitec Bank:
Information Technology, Data and Digital Solutions, Financial Management, Risk Management, Credit Management, Client Experience, Marketing & Communications, Business Support or Properties and Development
- Must be from South Africa
- The ideal candidate must have an average of at least 60%
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have less than a Doctoral Degree or an equivalent qualification
- Must complete qualification on or before 1 March 2021 and after 31 October 2018
- Must have a qualification in the discipline of: Accounting and Auditing/Actuarial Science/Advertising and Media /Aeronautical Engineering /Art and Design /Business and Management Studies /Chemical Engineering /Civil Engineering /Communications and Public Relations /Computer Science /Consumer Science /Economics /Electrical and Electronic Engineering /Finance /Industrial and Organisational Psychology /Industrial Engineering /Information Systems /Information Technology /Investments /Law or Manufacturing Engineering /Marketing /Mathematics /Mechanical Engineering /Mining Engineering /Operational Research /Project Management /Psychology /Quantitative Management /Statistics /Insurance
- Full-time work experience but no more than 25 months of work experience
Who is Capitec looking for?
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works
- You are innovative in responding to business and client needs
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action
- You have the drive to deliver results and meet client expectations
- You are motivated to work with and relate well to others
- You can adapt and respond to change quickly
- You enjoy networking
- You have a clear credit and criminal record