This programme aims to build future leaders and bring out the best in talented individuals with a targeted-development approach by setting the foundation for the development of critical skills required for success.
Ciplas Graduate Program runs for a 24 month period. It is designed to help the Graduate make a smooth transition from campus into the world of work.
This two-year program aims to bring out the best in talented individuals and sets the foundation for the development of critical skills. Starts 2nd March 2020.
(Note: Permanent roles are NOT guaranteed after program completion)
Only apply if you have a QUALIFICATION in the following disciplines:
· Instructional Design | Graphics Design | Learning & Development
· Finance | Accounting (Non-CA) | Business Management
· Completed studies. Academic record: 70% aggregate for core qualification subjects.
· Most recent transcripts; copy of South African ID; CV; matric + relevant certificates.
· Applicants must have less than 1 year’s working experience
· Note: Applications received without all the required documents, will be disqualified.
You can find full details on the Cipla Linkedin page.
Apply for the relevant graduate opportunity by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org – please use 2020 GSP in the subject line.
· Application closing date 10th January 2020
· Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
· Shortlisted applicants undergo psychometric assessments and receive verbal feedback.
· Written offer letter; ‘dummy’ payslip and list of benefits sent to all successful applicants.
· 30-day induction start date 2nd March 2020 – conducted in Cape Town
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, January 10, 2020Opportunity is closing in 3 daysArticle Category: GraduatesCompany Offering the Opportunity: CIPLAOpportunity available in: Western CapeTags: ciplagraduateskillstraininginternpuff and passPuff and Pass InternshipsPurr and Pass TransnetJobs with Ciplajobs in cape townInternships in Cape TownGrad Programmes