Reference Number: ISMER006
Position: IDP Facilitator
Department: Strategy and Corporate Planning
Salary: R320 064 – R439 080 per annum (plus benefits)
- Degree in Humanities
- Relevant experience
- Develop IDP process plan with specific time frames
- Establish appropriate mechanism and procedures in terms of developing a culture of community participation for all segments of the community
- Determine the specific development needs of the community and feeding these to Council via IDP Office
- Involve local community in review of IDP
- Notify the communities regarding community participation, meetings of the municipal Councils and municipal decisions
- Adopt a framework for the IDP that identifies the matter to be included in the IDP and specifies the principles to be applied and coordinate the approach to be adopted
- Ensure that an appropriate process is followed in adopting the IDP
- Ensure that IDP drafting process is appropriately managed
- Ensure that the IDP implementation process is adequately monitored and supported by provincial structures
- Ensure that the annual review of the IDP in accordance with the assessment of its performance measures
- Adapt the IDP according to changing needs and circumstances of the communities
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za) or the intranet (for internal staff).
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 6356
Please attach CV to the online application once completed.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.