Closing Date: 14 June 2019
Stipend: R68742.00 pa
- KWAZULU-NATAL FOR IN-SERVICE TRAINING PROGRAMME (Targeting mainly Students with Disabilities)
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury is committed to assisting KZN students from TVET Colleges to gain practical experience in the fields of Financial Management and Accounting
This program will include a work-based structured approach to experiential learning related to an occupation with an aim to acquire competencies in the abovementioned fields.
In terms of the Department’s Employment Equity Plan, a greater percentage of students with disability will be taken onto the programme; and whom are therefore encouraged to apply.
KZN Students from TVET Colleges between the age of 18 and 35 years. (Permanent residency and academic institution must be in KZN). Applicants must not have participated in an in-service training programme previously. (subject verification) Prepared to relocate to Pietermaritzburg at own cost. Must be computer literate. Prepared to undergo a selection process Applicant must be in possession of N4, N5 an N6 certificate in the following fields: Accounting, Financial Management and Financial Accounting
Maximum of 18 months, applicants will be required to enter into a contract with the Department. The program will run from 1 July 2019 till 30 January 2021.
1. Applicants must submit a detailed CV including contact telephone numbers, physical and postal address, certified copies of ID, certificate(s), statement of results.
2. Applications must have a formal letter from the institution indicating a need for the learner to undergo experiential training
3. An academic transcript with academic merit.
4. A copy of the learner logbook should be attached to the application
How To Apply
Applications must be marked for the attention of Ms CP. Sibisi, The Head of Department, KwaZulu-Natal, Provincial Treasury, Directorate: Human Resource Management and Development, PO Box 3613, Pietermaritzburg, 3200/hand delivered, 145 Chief Albert Luthuli Street, Treasury House. Enquiries can be directed to Ms. T. Suleman at (033) 8974372.
No faxed, e-mailed or late applications will be accepted.