The Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) Project is focused on matriculants who are interested in gaining work experience in the public service.
MATRIC FIRST WORK EXPERIENCE!!!!
Exciting opportunities for people who want to make a difference.
On-the-job training will be provided in the following departments:
- Department of the Premier
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Community Safety
- Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport
- Department of Economic Development and Tourism
- Department of Environmental Affairs & Development Planning
- Department of Health
- Department of Human Settlements
- Department of Local Government
- Department of Social Development
- Department of Transport and Public Works
- Provincial Treasury
- The Western Cape Education Department (WCED)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications open on 06 JANUARY 2020!!
To view the advertisement content and how to apply online please visit CLIICK HERE
The WCG is guided by the principles of Employment Equity: Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard would be appreciated.
Closing date: 17 JANUARY 2020!!Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, January 17, 2020Opportunity is closing in 10 daysArticle Category: Internships 2020Company Offering the Opportunity: Western Cape GovernmentOpportunity available in: Western CapeTags: youthmatricjobinternshipPAygovernmentpuffnpass2020