Get a head-start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies.
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Who can apply
- South African Citizens, or permanent residents of South Africa
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
- Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Finance / Accounting
- Supply Chain / Logistics
- Human Resources
How to apply?
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12, with 70% average / distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science (engineering streams), for the first half of the year, or
- 65% average at tertiary level for the first semester.
- The final 2019 year-end mark will form part of the selection process
- Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website at CLICK HERE
In your application, please include
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 results, or recent full Tertiary academic record
- A certified copy of your ID
- Other Important information
Closing date for entries is 30 December 2019
NB: LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Should you not hear from MBSA-HR by 31 January 2020 please consider your application unsuccessfulOpportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2019Opportunity is closing in 3 daysArticle Category: Bursaries 2020Company Offering the Opportunity: Mercedes-Benz South AfricaOpportunity available in: GautengTags: Apply for Mercedes Benz BursaryMB BursaryDaimler Bursaryengineering bursaryfinance bursaryHR Bursary