Support store management in the day-to-day operations of a store to ensure that its overall goals, store goals and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
Managing Sales and Customer Experience:
- Selling Sales by Implementing Customer Experience Processes (By Implementing Operating Instructions, Deliveries, Rewards, Promotions, Customer Experience Plan, Visual Standards and Customer Feedback, etc.) To Adhere to Customer Service Standards meet sales targets. This includes new account / membership targets.
- Help drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and operational strategy in line with company values. Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to engage associates in stores and promote skills (e.g. product knowledge)
- Ensure inventory is accurately received and unpacked for merchandise and replenishes the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels through defined processes (inventory counts, inventory surveys, inventory loss action plans, etc.) to reduce risks (inventory loss) and to ensure adequate inventory on hand.
- Oversee the general maintenance of the storage room to meet domestic standards.
- Assist with compliance monitoring through defined processes (e.g., administrative controls, store audits, visual audits, COMO (continuous monitoring) reports, POS reports), health and safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security, etc.) ensure and enforce overall compliance with policies and procedures.
- NQF Level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- 1-2 years retail experience (supervisory experience advantageous).
Knowledge / skills:
- Knowledge regarding sales and service management.
- Computer literate.
- Communication skills.
- Business concept of retail, brand, customer and product.
Mr Price Group is a small fashion retailer with a fashion value with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; leaf street and mrpmoney. We are sliders and thrillers. We are proud of our fast-moving, fast-acting and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment promotes creativity, curiosity and a need for exploration. We employ over 16,000 incredible people, and in over 1,000 stores in South Africa, in almost 100 international stores, and in our online channels, we offer our full product range. Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employment equity.