Division: Committee & Research
Salary: R213 264 – R292 536 per annum (plus benefits)
Equity Requirements: In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to suitably qualified people with disabilities, African Male, African Female and White Males, to give effect to the City’s Employment Equity Objectives
- Ensure timeous delivery and collection of documentation to relevant parties as per specified instructions
- Ensure all administrative tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards as agreed to with management
- Manage diaries, calendars and book meetings and venues as required for the division and or department
- Arrange travel bookings and accommodation for managers as required
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Ensure effective and efficient archiving of all internal documentation
- Enter, transcribe, record, store or maintain information in written or electronic format whilst adhering to governance and legislative requirements
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
- Secretarial Diploma or equivalent NQF Level 5 qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 6356/6353
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Research & Committees Support Division
: 11-Oct-2018, 3:50:16 PM