Closing date: 11 October 2018, 12:00 pm.
Transnet Freight Rail (TFR) is a division of Transnet SOC Ltd, responsible for freight rail movement across South Africa. We’re looking for talented individuals who are interested in becoming part of improving the movement of freight rail in SA. Our practices, policies, and processes make us to be on top of our game.
Applications are invited from diligent and well-organized candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Grade 12 with Maths
- Must be at least 1.6 meters tall
- Must have good visual acuity
- Be physically able to lift and carry objects (be prepared to be subjected to assessment of physical abilities).
- Be qualified in Yard Official duties or be prepared to attend and pass the first available course
Transnet Freight Rail has the following vacancies available in the following Business Unit:
- TRAINEE TRAIN ASSISTANT, BEACONSFIELD (Ref No: 50013018)
- TRAINEE YARD OFFICIAL, POSTMASBURG (Ref No: 50013016)
- TRAINEE YARD OFFICIAL, WARRENTON (Ref No: 50013017)
- SERVICE DRIVER, BEACONSFIELD (Ref No: 50013019)
- Grade 10 Drivers licence: Code 08/10 and Public Drivers Permit(PDP)
- Must be psychologically fit Safe working procedures First aid NB.
- Please attach a certified copy of you Grade 10 results.
Transnet Freight Rail offers a competitive remuneration package, including a retirement fund and medical benefits.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO SUITABLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS IN LINE WITH TRANSNET
EMPLOYMENT EQUITY POLICY AND PLAN
CANDIDATES WILL BE SUBJECTED TO AN ASSESSMENT PROCESS AS PER THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
For any enquiries call (053) 838 2134
How To Apply
Hand deliver applications to: 35 Knight Street
Transnet Building 30 Floor Room 314
CV’s received in any form after the closing date and time will not be considered. If you have not been contacted within three weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful
PLEASE NOTE: Transnet, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent. Please report any suspicious activities in this regard to the Transhet anti-fraude on 0800 003 056 or emal Transnettip-offs.com